What is this place?
Entrepreneurs are a passionate bunch of people and I love listening to their stories.
How they got started?
What are their dreams?
Why do they do what they do?
This place is here to help entrepreneurs on their journey by creating a successful visual presence that embodies their mission and their vision.
Are you right for me?
Are you an entrepreneur who-
- Is out there doing good things, great things.
- Your services, products and content are of the highest quality but your branding? Not so much.
- You are not satisfied with the ordinary. You want more than just template designs. You want custom, unique and strategic.
- A diy brand does not do justice to the quality and expertise of your business and you.
- Not having a consistent brand is holding you back from executing your grand plans.
- Wants to win those raving fans and loyal customers fo life!
- Is just ready to handover the design reigns.
Then you will fit right in!
So, you’ve not yet started your business and you’re just taking a look around? That’s okay! We’ve plenty of coffee and cakes!
Also, I’ve got just the right thing for you! The free Killer Brand Foundations email series to lay a solid foundation to your brand before you get started!
WHO RUNS THIS PLACE?
Hey there! I am Priya, your graphic / brand designer and cake lover!
I could had been a cake designer/baker but I love eating them more than I love designing them and selling a cake which is half eaten is not ideal for business.
What's with you and cakes?
What’s not to love about cakes? They are the best thing to ever happen to food!
Honestly, my clients and friends who do know me will agree that I am secretly working on my business just so I can eat more cakes.
Why should I care?
Do you treat your small business like its your baby?
You are going to give all you’ve got to your business because you want to become successful when its all grown up and everything?
I believe branding even for small business’s is not just about pretty design. The brand should inspire you to do better and do more for your business than you’ve before.
Your brand should inspire your audience to believe in you and your competition to look up to you.
MINTS AND NUMBERS VALUES
- Be kind
- Always be grateful
- Deliver above and beyond
- Keep evolving
- Have fun
- Let go of what doesn’t work
- Focus on your strengths
- Communicate openly and clearly